Stretch Marks

Is there anyone who has personally used a stretch mark cream that worked? If so, please in detail let me know what you used and how well it worked.

Ibulili

Asked by Ibulili at 1:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Health

• Are you asking about creams to get rid of stretch marks?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Stretch mark creams work only because they make you rub the lotion in. That rubbing alone will increase circulation to the area and circulation is what heals the stretch marks.

Any lotion will work, you just have to apply it as often as the specialty creams tell you to.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• BioOil lightened mine to the point that I was comfortable wearing a bikini again, but I only have a few and they weren't deep to begin with.

Answer by missanc at 1:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Yes to get rid of
    Ibulili

Comment by Ibulili (original poster) at 1:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I was lucky enough not to get them, preemie baby, but nI have hered great things about bio oil, have used for other things I love it!!!
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 5:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• It is pricey, but it works. I've had 3 babies, and I have no stretch marks at all.

Its called TriLastin.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 13, 2011