Email account question?

Im a business owner. I have several email accounts. My semi- business/personal account is old and I use it daily. I am dependent on this account as it contains vital links to my everyday functions. Without going into detail... I think someone is trying to access/hack my email account. My question is... How do I find out if they are and what do I do about it? Your help/advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Serious responders only, please.

lacyjones

Asked by lacyjones at 1:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• I don't know how you would find out who is trying to hack into your account. All I know to do is change your password frequently.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 1:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Wow, sorry! I am not sure but I would change my password daily for a while...good luck!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:49 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Have you checked your privacy settings lately on the email account? Have you changed the security questions lately? You also need to change your password regularly.
    Anonymous

• Change your password regularly (weekly), make it something weird that doesn't even make sense. Change your security settings and try to make the security questions about things most people won't know about you.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 2:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2011