re-asking a question I still need help with. For computer & photo savy Moms...

I know that people have programs/software/tricks to make icon sized pics into or "back into" full-size pics......

A few weeks ago my computer crashed and upon reboot cafemom no longer had my login info saved so I used what I THOUGHT was my email address but found an old profile of mine (2007?) w/ a baby photo of my daughter that was uploaded from my deceased cousin in law (??? husbands cousin) and so no copies exist anymore and I thought it was gone forever. Now I have this teeny icon of it and am perfectly happy to give someone the login info and permission to my cafemom account if they think they can be successful! The avatar main photo and also the photo of my son are both from my own private collection but the photo of my daughter (under "kids") was taken at a family gather at a bowling alley and not on my camera. It eventually would've emailed it to me but he passed away later that year. HELP!!!!

PS It's an old, defunct cafemom account, not even an email address I use anymore. There's no personal information other than the teeny icon sized picture.

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 1:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Technology

• Do you know the resolution size of the picture? Before you go handing out your information, see what the size is. If it's small, say like 200 x 148, I'm not sure if you can enlarge it without it being blurry. BUMP!
    Anonymous

• Bumpin' for you.

I can enlarge most photos, but the clear-ness will be diminished.
    Momluv269

Answer by Momluv269 at 2:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2011