id really like to be working now....

can i have opinions abt it. i have a 4yr old a 2yr old and a 2month old. but i feel like i need to be working. money is so tight and my husbands pay is horrible

MommaSammie

Asked by MommaSammie at 2:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• we're in the same boat. i have a 4, 2, and 1 year old. i want to work too, but realistically i would only be paying for daycare. i need to wait until atleast the older 2 are in elementary school, because there's no way i can afford daycare and still be bringing income home.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I provide child care & do hair on the side turn your hobbies into a paycheck
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I agree with turning your hobbies into a paycheck and you could also wait tables opposite your hubby's schedule so you aren't paying daycare.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Do the math. Would a job pay enough to cover child care and the expenses of working, AND give you money after? Can you get free child care? Can you do child care on your own in your home?

There's nothing wrong with working... I firmly believe every woman should be prepared for the possibility of needing to.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• options are work opposite days of shifts...depends what your work is as to whether that works...Child care is a good option or just something you can do at home. I just went back to work FT in June. We have three kids and needed more income so I feel your pain.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Have you ever thought about working from home? I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 22 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• You could work opposite shifts of your husband. Walmart, target, Kroger, etc all can do that. Childcare? You could have your family watch the kids.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Work from home. Look into Juice Plus. I have been a Rep with this company for a year and a half and it's decent money sharing an amazing product.
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    Feel free to contact me if you would like more info.
    The perfect full time, part time or spare time business.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 1:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2011