Sex question. Super TMI adult content

I am due April 4th. With my last pregnancy DH and I had sex all the way through. This time, its becoming very uncomfterable. I feel like my vagina is swolen on the inside one day and the next like its a hallway. I want it all the time and just cant make it feel good at all. we have eliminted 90% of positions because they dont feel good or hurt. the only thing Im left with is from behind laying on my side and that is becoming boring and uncomfterable. We have considered taking a pregnancy sex class. has anyone taken one? Do they cost a lot? Did it help? I dont want to eliminate sex all together.

Any suggestions?

leksismommy

Asked by leksismommy at 2:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• There are free classes in VA. Where are you from? I have friends that have went through them.
    It could really help!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 2:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I have never heard of a pregnancy sex class... I will bump you.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I live in Denver, Colorado
    leksismommy

Comment by leksismommy (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I didn't even know those existed. I wish I had known. We rarely had sex once I got past about 20 weeks, the belly always got in the way and like you most positions either didn't feel good or hurt. Hope you figure something out, I understand your frustration.
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I didnt know they even had classes like that.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:50 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• well I just spent 10 mins trying to hunt down a class and I couldnt find 1....that would be fun to take dh too....hahaha....he doesnt even like going into the sex store.
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 3:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I would never have sex during my preganancy because you could do some damgae to the vagina

Where did you hear that? That is soo not true!
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 5:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2011