Valentine's Day

Have you made any plans yet? DH wants us to do something special but I am having a hard time deciding what to do, so any Idea's for some special time together ?

Asked by momto4girzls at 2:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• We haven't decided yet between : going to the coast for the weekend or going to San Francisco for the weekend..  I'm leaning more towards the coast.. Hopefully there will be a storm that weekend (if we go to the coast.. which..I'm sure I'll get my way and that's where we will be.. lol )

Check out your town/city see if there are going to be any special V-day events or deals. Lots of hotels have V-day packages.. Check local restaurants for special V-day dinners..  If all else fails.  Do your own special V-day events at home..  What matters most is  how you treat one another, how you interact with one another, that you are focused on one another, and are sharing love with one another..That can be done anywhere, doing most anything..   :-)

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:32 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• check the website of your nearest zoo and/or aquarium. they often have very romantic stuff!

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Not sure where you live...But last Valentines DH and I got a cabin in the mountains....Was one of the best times we every had...

Answer by sam223 at 2:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I seriously can't remember the last time we did something "special" for Valentines Day. My twins were born on Valentines Day 5 years ago, so ever since, the day has revolved around them.

Answer by fallnangel93 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• thanks ,I'll check it out!!

Comment by momto4girzls (original poster) at 2:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Thanks Pixie that really helps!!

Comment by momto4girzls (original poster) at 2:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• We usually don't do anything but he insists to take me out and make it special so I agreed to find something nice, and My almost 2 year old was due Valentine's day but ended coming Feb-17th,lol and the funny thing about it all is I got pregnant with her on our anniversary.

Comment by momto4girzls (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Oh Sam that sounds so nice we live in WV and their are some nice ones here...

Comment by momto4girzls (original poster) at 5:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• unfortunately we cant afford anything. so possibly moving into our own place wuold b enough. plus the anniversary of my fathers passing it 2 days before.. needing to save up for his memorial dinner at his fave resteraunt with family. ... time alone tho usually works for me...

Answer by mommyoftristan at 6:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2011