If someone...

badly hurt your child in any way & you had the opportunity to see this person face2face 1st before being taken away how would you handle it?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• I doubt I would be able to control myself. It would be ugly. And that person would be thankful that the police found them before my husband did. Just sayin'....=)
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 2:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I think I would beat the hell out of that person. But thats just me, my little brother got beat up once by two high school seniors once, (when he was 12) I beat the hell out of them when I found out who they were. Their parents never filed charges when they found out about my brother.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 2:32 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• that's a hard question.. I wouldn't want to go to prison but I think I'd have a hard time controlling myself depending on what the circumstances were..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• If anyone hurt my child in any way I'd end their life ... No lie.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• depends. won't go to jail and be w/o my kid, but if i could get away with beating the snot out of the person, i probably would. Regardless, i would do what's in the best interest of my kid, despite how angry i was. But it also depends on what they did to my kid? I find it easy to forgive parents who snap a little when their child is hurt (kinda like the dad who went bolistic on the bus when his daughter was being bullied and hurt).
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 2:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I know its hard question... I know my husband would want to take care of that person and I would be scared if I was that person! but like we have talked about its not worth going to jail for it and then losing a parent over it breaking up a family type thing. Its a tough one. I'd want to be the snot out of that person myself. Mama bear instinct.
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2011