Curly Hair

Did your little one have curly hair & then it went straight or has it remained curly??

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My first DD was pretty much bald until she was 3. Then her hair just came in and it was very curly - banana curls everywhere! She's 15 now and it's still curly. My youngest had a head full of thick hair when she was born and it's been stick-straight ever since (she's 9 now).
    5BabyBees

Answer by 5BabyBees at 2:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• my middle daughter has curly hair, she's 2 so it's still up in the air whether it will stay curly. i will add though that her hair is EXACTLY like her cousin's, same color and all, and her cousin is 3 and a half and the curls are starting to fizz out :( i will be kinda sad if my daughter's hair follows that trend, i love the curly hair! it might stay though cause dh has very curly hair when grown out and sil doesn't. i think my youngest will have curly as well but she's bald so too soon to tell LOL. my 4 year old's hair is straight as a board!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• well my baby boy has curly hair
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• my son has always had pin straight hair.......he is 4 years old and it is still just as straight.......
    as for myself,well i was born with very little hair on my head lol........but when i did get hair it was pin straight for a long time then it got curly and then it was straight again...........now its a mixture of both lol........
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2011