My Daughter has become very moody latley?

Hi, I have five kids and I recently began to notice that my 7th grade daughter that just recently turned twelve a few months ago has began to cop this major attitude with me and my family. Shes snappy to her younger brothers and sister and she is continually annoying my older son. No matter what we discuss she is always upset. I've noticed a major attitude change from 11 to 12 years old , her attitude seems to heighten twoards the end of the month almost like a PMS thing, but is she to young for that? I'm just wondering what this could be, is anyone else experienceing this?

PerfectApple10

Asked by PerfectApple10 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• yes ,i got the same problem mines is 12 and in seven grade,and its like u tell them nothing.but u know what take a deep breath and get on ur knees and pray,because it could be much worst.thank god ur blesed,and keeping talking to her she will come around.good luck
    mwood108

Answer by mwood108 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• She's not too young for sure. Most girls are now starting puberty/periods at the age of 11. And the hormones start to be tumultuous for months prior to the period starting.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Does she have her period yet? It sounds like she will be getting it soon
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Yep, it's her hormones for sure. I am not saying that gives her a free pass for rude behavior, but you may need to choose your battles. Make sure she is getting plenty of rest and healthy food. Also make sure nothing is bothering her at school or with friends. I know when my daugher is having friend trouble she takes it out on us.
    jcm62497

Answer by jcm62497 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I think that is right about when I started my period. Kids are starting REALLY early now.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011