(S/O) What are your thoughts on 3somes??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 2:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• it depends on your relationship and how much trust you have. if it's something both of you want, and you are both wanting it, as long as there are no secrets or no secret conversations between you and the other person, or your S/O and your other person...it can be really fun, and sexy...on the other hand, if you're not in a good relationship and the other person is wanting one, just to have more sex...well...then it can be a very bad thing
    TeenerBeener75

Answer by TeenerBeener75 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• A disaster in the making.
    Anonymous

• I don't think it is a good idea. It may lead to a good relationship or marriage downfall. Even though you may think it seems like something fun to try out, don't. Find other ways to spice up your love life. There are dvds, toys, etc.
    jlassiter29

Answer by jlassiter29 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I wouldn't have gotten married if there was anyone else I wanted to have a sexual relationship with.

Answer by missanc at 2:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Depends on the relationship between the hubby and wife. If it's in a fragile state and the threesome is an idea to "spice it up" ... totally a bad idea and will end in disaster. However, if it is a strong relationship and BOTH agree, then I don't see a problem.

We've talked about it and my only condition is that I get to pick the woman. Funny, I've yet to find one. =o)
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:45 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i have nothing against them i just wont do them cause i dont like to share my man
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Was fun when I was single and not attached. Would never do it with someone I love.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 5:09 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• It is not anything that I would be interested in doing or even consider doing, but that is me and my life. For those the choose to have that lifestyle that is their choice and not my business. I would think that if you do live that lifestyle you would want to pick a 3rd who you are comfortable with, and who you trust completely, and set up 'ground rules' about the 3rd and their part in the relationship. One downside I can think of to 3somes would be jealousy, or in a spouse liking the 3rd more than their own partner.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I'd say just be prepared for the consequences. I had a friend who did this and her boyfriend and the other girl thought this meant they could fool around when she wasn't around...they're no longer together. Have ground rules and just be prepared for whatever could happen.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• canofwormsbeware of what you open

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2011