going shopping for the little ones.. is macys or any department store having great sales right now?

or where have you seen good sales? i have 4 kids.. but the two youngest need some clothes!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Shopping

• I do not what is on sale till sale ad this weekend but I have good luck at kohls, and walmart. Not a whole lot at target. I do know soon all the winter clothes will go on sale soon. Jcpenny's is all so a good one.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Macy's has GREAT sales if you have a Macy's card. You can save 10-20% on your purchase just for signing up. You get coupons in the mail weekly that go ontop of store sales, card holder sales, and other general marked down merchendise. Which means you could save multiple ways on one purchase. Everytime you purchase. You can also become apart of the "Thanks for sharing program" which not only is a cash back program, but allows you to give back to charities that Macy's supports. Just by purchasing using your Macy's card. It is a 25 dollar start up fee, but is really worth it in the long run.

Yes, I used to work for Macy's. Haha
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• old navy always has some really great deals
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Target has a ton of clearance right now!
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 10:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Old Navy is going out of business. They'll close Jan 19th. Also, Wal-Mart has a lot of children's cloths on sale for $5! Check down the middle isles! You didn't say how old they were. If you don't mind Thrift Stores.... They have some that have never been worn! You just have to take the time to look. But with the high prices and the fact that they aren't in the clothes for more than a few months, why spend $15 or $20 dollars when you be spending $3? Your choice!
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 11:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Macy's and GAP I was just in both stores yesterday they have fabulous sales for the little ones going on, good luck :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:10 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I saw a commercial for all clothes on clearance at KMart. I haven't heard anything about the major department stores. A little early for end of the season sales. I bet there will be a ton next month and in March.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2011