What's the stupidest mistake you ever made?

Hi: Hope everyone is having a good day; lots of snow here on teh east coast..taking a shoveling break. I was wondering: what's the stupidest mistake you ever made? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Marrying my ex husband. If I didnt come out with am amazing little boy I might have just banged my head against a brick wall for the rest of my life.

Answer by gemgem at 2:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Having kids when I did.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 3:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Not being serious about marriage and children when I was much younger. I messed around in life, just enjoying the job and the parties and ended up not having kids until 40.
    charlottej

Answer by charlottej at 3:18 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Dropping out of school. That has to be the one thing that I genuinely regret. When I did I even knew it wasn't right, but I felt no other choice due to the state of mind I was in. Who'da thought that it would've still gotten me in a decent direction, but I still should've talked myself out of that choice.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:16 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• marrying my husband
    MommaSammie

Answer by MommaSammie at 6:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• putting up with my baby daddy. I am free of him so I'm the happiest woman in the world.
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 6:20 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Giving my ex-fiancee $40,000 towards a down-payment on OUR home. I was originally listed on the deed, but the snake had his sister and MIL legally remove me (through their lawyer and forging my name), when I found out, I left, AND sued all of them to recover my money, plus a little extra for the "inconvenience," and WON!!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Marrying my first husband!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i dont know
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• the dumbest mistake i ever made was bringing a child into this world whose father is the biggest piece of shit in the universe!!!
    i love my son more than anything in the world,he is everything to me so please dont think that im saying that i shouldnt have had my son at all.....i just wish i could have had the son i have today with someone else.......my sons father is a total asshole......

i should have left his sorry ass after i had my son!! i pray no one is dumb enough to get with him ever again......he will ruin their lives.....
    wow that ended up being more of a vent than an answer......sorry
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2011