So, I often feel as if I have to constantly be "remodeling" my home. Am I the only one?

I always feel as if there is a room that needs to be painted, or curtains need to be changed, etc. Am I crazy or this what other people do to keep up with their home?

peace1234

Asked by peace1234 at 2:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Home & Garden

• LMAO...no you not the only one... I find myself decorating in my head...Sometimes my kids catch me standing in the doorway of one of the rooms and the yell "daddy mommy doing it again"...lol
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I do it all the time but it is just because I like to change things. If I am feeling down or in a rut or bored I will change a room or two in my house.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• You are definitely not alone.
    Anonymous

• you're not alone. i do it all the time!
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 2:49 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Same way at this house. I'm not sure who's worse, me or my husband: he's an HGTV nut!
    TiffanieJohnson

Answer by TiffanieJohnson at 4:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I have friends who are redesigning all the time. I don't though. enjoy!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Oh yeah, there's a million things I want to do with our house including a pretty big addition with master bedroom en suite and walk in closets, kitchen, pantry, laundry room. Yeah... and then there's the little things I like to do. I'm always on the hunt for must have pieces for my house. We've been in this house for 3 years and I'm not even 5 % done with it. I just need to win the lottery.

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 8:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2011