My eyelashes are driving me crazy!!!

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but mine seem to grow inward- toward my eyes. Sometimes they just grow straight down. I was raised by two parents that didn't believe in beauty products or hair styling- so I had to learn all of that on my own.

I have tried eyelash curlers but they just. dont. stay.
Any tips from more experienced beauties?

meandrphoto

Asked by meandrphoto at 2:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I got in the habit of laying right on my face a couple of years back and my eyelashes were faced downward for a while. my old mascara wouldn't do shit so I started using the kind with silicone in it so they wouldn't resist the curler. i know some people say to curl first but if you really want big lashes you have to curl after a couple of coats of mascara. oh if you don't want to use so much mascara you can heat the eyelash curler with a hair dryer for a couple of seconds (good quality curler) and be careful while curling. it's just like curling you're hair.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 4:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• ya it can suck not having naturally curly long lashes i would say keep using the eyelash curler everyday even when you are not wearing makeup train the lashes sorta say.....using the curler after mascara helps but ya gotta be careful doing that.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Eyelash extensions are popular right now. They are pricey but I've seen people with them and they look fabulous.
    surfngirl

Answer by surfngirl at 11:16 AM on Jan. 13, 2011