I don't know if I'm ready to have another.

My son just turned 3 in October. He is also semi-verbal Autistic. I told myself that if I'm going to have another it would be before I turn 25.. I'll be 24 in April.
There are many reasons why I want a second.. But at the same time, I watch my sisters infant for her.. I won't be able to go to the gym.. and I won't be able to be the "young" adult that I am.. Only one of my other friends from school has a child, and I'm the only one that's married.
It might be too much stress on me to watch my sisters child, take care of my Autistic son and have another child. If anyone has any advice, please help.

p.s.
I've been off the pill for a month now... my husband isn't 100% on the idea either.. but his concerns are more financial based.

tammy_lynne

Asked by tammy_lynne at 2:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• if you arent 100% then give it a couple months, youre very young your biological clock hasnt started to really tick yet ;)
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• If you're not sure, then wait. The age limit there is very arbitrary; don't let it rule you.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I'd wait. Get back on your birth control until you are ready.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 5:49 PM on Jan. 12, 2011