oh god!!

i had a ultrasound cuz i have upright adnomen pain all the time,and also my period its real heavy and pain full .i ultrasound done yesterday and im scared about fybroids.any one going thru the same problem.im scared???

mwood108

Asked by mwood108 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Health

• I had fibroids and endometriosis. While both can cause pain and heavy periods, I lived with both conditions until they went away on their own. Try to calm down, because it's probably not nearly as serious as you are imagining.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Wait until you get the diagnosis to freak out hon...they will do what they can to help you out. You can't change it...try to deal with it the best way you can.
    TeenerBeener75

Answer by TeenerBeener75 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I have a huge fibroid and they refuse to do anything about it until it is the size of a 5 month fetus. It is almost there. It causes me pain all the time. Good luck to you!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 3:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I have a fibroid. All it did was cause cramping and bleeding for a few months. That was 7 or so yrs ago, no probs since.
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 3:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Relax untill you know what it is I know its not easy but most things are usually easy to fix sometimes with just med!
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I did, they were cysts. The bad news they come and go and there is not much you can do about them, the good news, they are pretty much harmless
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2011