Do you have weird dreams about celebrities?

I have no clue why, but last night I dreamed about Robert Downey Jr. I haven't watched any movie with him in it or read anything. He was just there out of the blue. lol Actually it was quiet nice... because he did grocery shopping and fixed our back yard. Hahaha. Not the worst gardener to have. lol

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• I got to talk to RDJ on the phone once, when I managed the resv. dept. at the resort where I used to work. He was very nice. (and I have a bit of a crush on him)

I used to have dreams about the beatles when I was a teenager obsessed with them, and I had a sex dream about David Hyde Pierce once. I like pale skinny geeky types. : )
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 9:06 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I dreamed one night I was living in a survivalist camp in the woods hiding out from alien invaders who could take over your brain and force you to spy for them. And fighting at my side was Eliot Spencer from Leverage. He defended me whern the other camp members accused me of murdering my abusive husband (I'm not even married!) when in reality, I caught him drawing a map of the camp for the aliens and killing him was the only way to save everyone else.

That's the last time I eat cheese before bed.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• woody harrolson i think thats how u spell it lol... not cheers woody but later wood. was really werid..im not complaing he helped out around the house lol...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I had a dream that i was dropped in the middle of nowhere with Adrian Brody Predators style and we had to find our way home with a bunch of other people from the show The Office. Me and Adrian Brody were the only ones left and when we were about to be rescued I woke up. I've watched that movie 3 times now after that dream. X )
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 3:18 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• no, just sex dreams LOL
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• LOL 4 answers so far. What I find remakeble is... 2 answers are about survival and adventure, 2 about help in the household. lol Is that what we ladies lack? A maid and some action? Hahahahahah. I think it's hilarious!
    BeachMom81

Comment by BeachMom81 (original poster) at 3:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2011