Would you ever be on Trading Spouses...Meet Your New Mommy? Or Wifeswap?

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 3:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No. They'd probably put me in some nasty, stinky house I'd have to clean up and that would suck.
    Anonymous

• Never
    Anonymous

• Hell naw i would be done snap on some of them bad ass kids and cuss out the husband. And to me that like cheating on your spouse because you would have to sleep in the same bed with the other person sepouse
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• @tinamarie...Participants in those shows do not share beds. The trading parent gets a room and bed to herself.
    misses_nick

Comment by misses_nick (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• They did have a problem where on wife kissed the others husband,like that wasn't going to happen??
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 3:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Oh NO, grismelda!!! I don't watch any of them very regularly, so I must have missed that one! But I don't think I'd ever go on one of those shows myself. I just wouldn't want 1/2 those women to have anything to do with my children! And I definitely wouldn't want to deal with some of those husbands...
    misses_nick

Comment by misses_nick (original poster) at 3:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• When I watch the shows (wifeswap and sometimes trading spouses) I do think it would be neat or interesting to live another life for 1-2 wks and maybe learn something new. BUT I I see how they seem to put them in houses so opposite of their own and it would make me worry what extreme I would get--- better than mine or worse than mine. Knowing my luck I'd probably get something a lot worse than mine and be stuck doing all the housework for the duration.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:29 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I wouldn't turn it down. It seems interesting, and I'm always up for a challenge. Plus, that means someone else could do my homework for a change, lol.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 5:07 AM on Jan. 13, 2011