Who is due in mid september ?

Ok i am 4 and a half weeks almost 5 on friday my weeks switch over every friday =) but i just wanna know if anyone is due around me and if so what kind of symptoms are you having right now my are moody , very emotional ,peeing like crazy,hungry like every 3 to 4 hours ,tired all the time , sore breast off and on somedays they hurt so bad and so days they dont hurt at all ,bloating ,dry mouth only when i wake up i am so thristy and thats about it i would love if any body that is due around me to tell me what there experiencing right now. thanks .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Mmmm....due in April over here! LOL.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Khf22 ,Lol whens your due date .
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I am due Sept.10th and my boobs were very sore and my sex drive was out the roof (those went away) and I am urinating like crazy! And yes, unfortunately i am staying hungry. I feel like I can't get enough. And all I want is junk! Congrats!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 4:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Saysmom, im due september 16th and congrats to you =)
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Im due sept. 14th my boobs are killing my i used a cold pack and it help : ) n back hurts n some cramping ugh but all normal... hit me up
    jamerz89

Answer by jamerz89 at 1:22 AM on Jan. 15, 2011