What would be a good color for a pantry?

I want to paint my pantry, what color would be best. It is a part of my kitchen, and my kitchen is very neutral. Should I just paint it white again? I would love to paint it a different color. We are trying to sell our house so I need something that is neutral as well. Thanks in advance.

peace1234

Asked by peace1234 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Home & Garden

• cafe au lait or a sunny yellow
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Sunny yellow
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 3:20 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Our kitchen is a very pale yellow. I love yellow in the kitchen!
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 3:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• would a pale yellow look okay? what about a really pale blue?
    peace1234

Comment by peace1234 (original poster) at 3:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I would sugest white because it just makes everything look nice and clean and it helps make things easier to see.
    If you are wanting color other than white I would choose a kaki color.
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 3:23 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I think a bright color because you can see things better in the back spaces!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 3:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• If you are trying to sell your house, paint it either white or the same color as your kitchen. If you're just doing it for you, I'd say go bold with a Navy blue or a deep maroon. Make those pantry items live in luxury! :)
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I painted one wall in my pantry with chalkboard paint. It's a good place for lists and messages. It's out of the way too. I think if the rest of your kitchen is neutral it might be nice to add a surprising pop of color in your pantry.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:45 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• The same color as your kitchen. As well, I very much agree with another post. That if you have a blank wall or a door on the pantry then pain it with Chalkboard paint. That way they can write grocery lists or notes to family on it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2011