OMFG CHECK THIS OUT PARENTS WHAT DO YOU THINK?

http://youtu.be/m39AkO28kho

MOMS CHECK THIS OUT JAW DROPPING WHAT THE HELL WERE THE PARENTS THINKING WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THAT WOULD YOU LET YOUR DAUGHTERS DO THIS? (COPY AND PASTE THE LINK IT WILL POP UP)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• anon, the "G" doesn't have to stand for "god" They can say OMFGoodness too ya know...

I havent watched the video yet. If you want to paste a clicky link, just hit full editor before pasting the link & it will turn blue & clickable.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• why cant you just post it as a link?
    Anonymous

• throwing upThat's what I think of the parents.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I am on a mobile and cant get youttube, is the 8-9yr old girrls dancing to the Beyonce song? If not that is pretty sick too. My 5yr old girl and I were watching a dance class thru a window the other day with another woman. There was a girl about 7 wearing what looked to be a sports bra and some shorts that spandex hip huggers, very short. My daughter said top me"look at that girl wqith the ponytail" the woman smiled and said" thats my daughter. Do you like the way she dances?" My dd shook her head and said" no ma'am, you shouldnt let her come outside without any clothes on" PRICELESS
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 3:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Wow....hoochies in training.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• If it is as bad as everyone is saying I refuse to give it more views.
    Anonymous

• No, at the start it is just the girls in the mirror fixing their hair. That was fine because what little girls doesn't like to play dress up. The part that affended me was when the had the champiane glasses and drinking out of them. Then the booty shaking and dropping it to the floor was to much. If you don't teach them to respect themselves when they are little then there is no hope when they are older.
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• ?Really? What's wrong with some parents these days? Have they NO clue how many perverts there are out there, or do they just not care? What ever happened to playing with barbies and acting like the little girls they are instead of acting like that? Those parents are just asking for it, and God forbid their girls get in "trouble" one day the parents will ignorantly ask why, what happened, where did we go wrong? Shame on them. And if the parents are not the ones who posted it, still shame on the parents for not knowing where their children of that age are and what they are doing, and who they are with.
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 4:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• unbelievable...no I would not encourage my daughter to act like that...not even for fun
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I didnt knw how to do that sorry
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2011