How do I get the dang wheels off my son's crib???

I have the 4 in 1 crib from Graco (Lauren I think its called) and I can't find my instructions for assembly to a toddler bed. I researched how to do it but in the instructions you of course take off the wheels....and I CAN'T GET THEM OFF!!!!! They have some rubber on them and I can't use pliers and twist them off, and they won't seem to just pull right off either. Anyone have ANY idea how to do this??? I'd make hubby do it but he's deployed so I'm on my own!!!

CassiRae3

Asked by CassiRae3 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Can you try to lube them? Find a male friend or neighbor or even cousin to lend a hand?
    Anonymous

• Everything says on the internet that you can't take it off. It helps to move the crib easily. I have no idea though:P Call up whoever you bought it from and ask them. I've seen the pictures. That crib looks beautiful:)
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 3:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2011