Implantation Bleeding???? adult content

So last night, on CD 22, i went to the bathroom and noticed a tiny spec of light pink blood on the toilet paper.... i wanted to make sure that I wasnt fooling myself so although i probably shouldnt have done this, i put a tampon in and took it out to see if i was bleeding a lot... and low and behold there again was very light pink blood, not alot, just a little spot... I slept with a pad and ive now had a pad on for about 15 hours and im not bleeding enough to get anything on the pad, just noticed it when i wiped that one time... but i am still spotting from time to time. Is it possible that this is implantation bleeding and if so when should i take a pregnant test? my period isnt due until next week and im never this early for my period...

Saralanden

Asked by Saralanden at 3:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Really U stuck something up there,when I'm sure u r not supposed to!! DUMB!!! U may have lost the baby if there was one!! Use your head!!
    Anonymous

• wow, don't listen to that reply above! What a loon!

You're fine. You in no way harmed the baby if indeed it was implantation bleeding. Wait a couple more days, then test. Good Luck!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 5:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2011