Are you excited about your belly?

I'm going to be 23 weeks along tomorrow. And its fairly obvious now that I am pregnant and not just in the questionable range. I can't stop touching belly! lol.

I am so excited for this baby but also I think my belly looks great. It's pretty amazing slowly watching my belly button disappear.

Anyone else obsessed with the belly?

meandrphoto

Asked by meandrphoto at 3:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm 3mos so I just look fat! Lol! CAn't wait til I look prego!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• OMg. I LOVED my belly.. I couldn't stop touching it and although so many women complain about people touching it, I would have loved it but no one even tried lol!~ I STILL miss my baby belly...Flaunt it with cutesy maternity clothes mommy!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I was until I reached topple over, beached whale can't see my stairs or tie my shoes big! Lol
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 3:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I'm 20 weeks pregnant and I have a belly. I'll enjoy it as long as it doesn't get in the way at work:) Then it might become annoying.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Lol yes i am so excited about having and seeing my belly again i am 4 and a half weeks with my second child and im so excited to see and feel those kicks and jabs lol my daughter was a lazy baby and didnt move that much but when she did it was the best feeling ever i cant wait to see how active this child is gonna be once i start showing =)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I think the baby belly is the best outward feature of pregnancy! I love that showing off the belly is now a trend! I dont have to buy those tent looking shirts this time around. I just put on one of my own and it form fits around my wonderful baby belly!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 3:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I wasn't obsessed persay, but I definately couldn't get enough with my first child. I was definately more fit back then, so as my belly grew it was toned. The next two (Currently pregnant with the third) it wasn't soo much like that, but with this last one I do look at it a lot. Haha It's amazing what our bodies can do.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:26 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I'm 19 weeks and 2 days and still NO BELLY SHOWING YET! I wish I could have a belly to flaunt.
    Mamma2E

Answer by Mamma2E at 4:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Congrats to all of you! And thanks for sharing. I may get tired or annoyed by it when I am completely huge and in the frame of mind of being done with my pregnancy. But I figured I should relish in it while I can!

Best to all of you!
    meandrphoto

Comment by meandrphoto (original poster) at 5:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2011