What do you girls think about Kirkland brand of Infant Formula???

My son is 11 months and ive been giving him Enfamil Premium since he was 6 months. He has done fine with it. I was at Costco yesterday and a lady told me that she used the Kirkland brand formula with all her kids and they did great.

I checked the labels and they are almost identical ingredients. Im nervous to switch and have him have a reaction or upset tummy/gassy

Any advice? Thanks!

mercilove

Asked by mercilove at 3:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I probably wouldnt bother to, hes 11 months old, he'll be off formula within the next 2 months
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• We have used store brand formula for our last 2 kids. It's the same as the name brand stuff but half the price. We don't use Kirkland because our son needs a gentle formula so we use Target brand.
    Although, in your case, I don't see a point in buying the big bulk amount from Costco when he only needs to be on formula a few more weeks.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I never heard of that brand
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 5:26 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I breastfed both my sons until they were 8 months old and then used Kirkland formula for both of them and they were fine.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 5:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2011