Do you tell your SO what to do ? or vice versa?

It seems like many couples I know or talk to, at least one of them is "In control". I just can't relate to this so its a serious question. Do you tell your husband/ SO what to do?Or does your husband do it to you? We ask/tell each other if we are going to do something, but I don't think it would dawn on us to "ASK" if we could go out or do something we wanted to do.. of course we are respectful and if one is sick, we will "ask".. you get my drift..

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• neither. we make decisions together and we also get tomake our own decisions. when it comes to family stuff we talkabout it and decide whats best, for personal things its our own.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• No, we consult each other, but neither one bosses the other around.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Not in the way you mean. We're pretty much partners....we're both very traditional (i.e. old fashioned) and yet, neither of us really tells the other what to do. We both handle different things, and we discuss purchases and things that need to be done, but we tend to plan those things together.

ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 4:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Well if your saying are my husband and I bossy no were not to eachother but yes we do ask if we can go here or there.I really don't know why i guess so the other one don't get mad who knows but you have to do what works best with you and your hubby because what we do works for us.
    -KenzieTaylor-

Answer by -KenzieTaylor- at 4:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I never tell him to do anything, I do ask him to do things though. We make decisions together. We don't do things without informing the other person, we make it a point to include each other.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I'm w/ the other moms, we are partners & discuss things. No one is the boss per say- but I am definately the family organizer!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• yes of course
    i do not allow him to watch porn or masterbate
    LOL
    Anonymous