What do you think?

I am going to start giving dance and cheer lessons. I was wondering how much you think is a good price. I would like to practice about 2 times a week. I want to teach children ages 6 to 12. I'm wanting to charge $15 for a week or $45 for a month. What do you think? Also where do you think would be a good place to have the lessons? I have a community center in my town, but it's kind of pricey.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Money & Work

• I would pay that amount. I wouldn't even go renting a place though. When I was young I went to dance classes that were done out of a home studio and to baton lessons that were done in the lady's yard during the spring and summer. I guess it does depend on your location and area though whether or not people will think that is acceptable...and I suppose it also depends on how many children you end up with!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:08 PM on Nov. 12, 2008