Do you stay up late to clean and relax? It seems like 1:00am is the only time its quiet in this house of six plus animals.

I have 4 chilren 13yrs, 9 year old twins and a 4 year old. My husband works full time and I stay at home. I wake at 6:15 and go to bed around 2:00am. Is it just me or do more women do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Home & Garden

• in my case, its just you..lol! I couldn't survive on that.. I wake at 6 - i have 3 cats and 1 3 year old who still wakes 2-3 times a night some/most nights from growing pains/nightmares etc.. so I don't get a solid 2 hours then I go to bed at 1030 after him.. that's barely enough for me..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• oh yes, my 4 year old still wakes up and trys to crawl in be with me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• How do you function on so little sleep? My body would be so angry at me. lol I can only stay up until about 10 or 11pm.
    Anonymous

• Aftr 13 years it is but I can,t let the little things go I need to find more time to take care of myself.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Same here. 4 kids, no pets. I only stay up late on Thursday nights to mop the floors so they can dry overnight. Everything else waits til the next day.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• to relax--yes--to clean heck no---I do that during the day while dd's are at school
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 5:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• My husband works nights and sleep during the day while I try to keep our 2.5 yo happy and quiet. Cleaning and relaxing after dh is gone and ds is sleeeping is the best time to do it. Bless you with all those bodies in your house, your a rock star.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 8:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2011

• thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:45 AM on Jan. 14, 2011