How do I fix what I caused? just some advice is all

Im 25 weeks pregnant. I have hormones that drive a man crazy, especially more so cause Im expecting a girl. :) Well this morning, I got up still upset about him coming to bed at 1:15 in the morning after gaming with ppl all day and then alone all night. I want to spend time with him at night. I was not feeling to great so my mood turned into bit*h mode. I left him alone till he came to me and asked why Im upset, so I told him.. he got annoyed with me that I got upset over him playing video games. thought it was silly. i dont mind it but come to bed with me at least. sooo before work I asked if he be mad at me all day and night, he said it depends if im still gonna have an attitude when I get home. he said i left u alone cause i figured it was hormones. but u kept attacking me. I only said something twice. well im wondering if i should try to fix it cause before i left he started ignoring me. and i feel horrible for attacking him in the way I did. i wont behome till 830 and im afraid he will be fine till i walk in door and have that attitude as if he is waiting for me to bit*h about something. ..... if he is gaming I dont want to bother him. i dunno what i wanna do or ask here. i think i just confused myself with what I wrote. lol.... sorry if i did the same to you...... communication is not always an issue. but we have days..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I think if you let it go and be in a better mood / he will do the same -then talk through the hormones and what should be done if you are feeling upset or hormonal.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• you knew he was a gamer the first week you met him.
    now you want him to change?
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 4:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Sounds like he turned it around on you and it sounds like he is using hormones as an excuse to avoid you.

sorry but I wouldn't smooth this over. He has no right to be mad at you...just the opposite. He was in the wrong, not you. You communicated that you didn't like it and now you are asking him if HE is gonna be mad at YOU all day?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Just come in the door, give him a big hug & kiss & tell him you are sorry about earlier. That should do it! I've learned to do my bitching alone, in another room- then I get it off my chest w/out nagging or bitching directly to him. (unless he he has it comin of course! -lol)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• both you guys sound immature. Pick your battles wisely...just because he came to bed late, is not a good enough reason to hold a grudge. There will be many more important things to waste your feelings on in life.

Just walk in the house, give him a big smile & a kiss & tell him you love him. He is being defensive because he doesn't know how you will react. Let him know that you dropped your attitude & move on. This is a very petty argument & not worth holding on to.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• jewjewbee... he goes through spurts. he can play a few times a week, to nothing for 6 months. hes not a true gamer, but he does have other priorities other then games. like helping me clean, spending time with me since that what should be done in a relationship, he is unemployeed, that the only reason he plays... but ppl come over now cause he has xbox live. all I am asking for is acknowledgement. I use to play with him but now he dont ask me to play, cause he games online with his brother.. silly thing to get upset over but right now i feel i should be
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i agree samurai it is petty and I told him that before I left. i asked to talk to fix it before i left for work and he told me no. so I tried. and i wasnt a raging bit*h I was just quiet and kept to myself and the way i appraoched it was wrong.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I go through this with my guy and I'm Not pregnant.
    Men use tv and gaming to zone-out on life the same way we do with Cafemom and books.
    Tell him you're sorry that you "freaked" on him but let him know that you want some quality time with him too.
    Me and my guy don't always see eye to eye on bedtime either.
    But I've let him know that I like it when he comes to bed with me and holds me til I fall asleep than after I go to sleep
    I don't care if he's gaming or not. :)
    That has seemed to help our relationship!
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• So agree with Jademom.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 4:45 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I'd just go home and act like nothing happened. Why bring up a sore subject and maybe start all over again. Maybe some other time if he brings it up or when ever it's just the right time concerning the games, but I'd let it go for now. Just be your sweet self and maybe he'll do the same.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 5:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2011