so I take it im in the middle of being 6 months, how come i hurt?

25 weeks this friday. I know its only going to get worse but I been so blah. I dont want sex, I want attention but don't, my stomache has cramping, if i take deep breaths it gets a little painful, nothing major.some abdomin pain, its not like she is huge, dr said she small. but just sitting here at work, my legs ocassionally fall asleep, so i get up, but then short of breath. Im in for it arent I?

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 4:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i had the same problem by 7 months i couldnt even sleep in a bed because i hurt so much im only 5'2 and my baby loved to stay in my ribs non stop and if walked for more than 5 min with out stopping i would start to black out and have my legs start to go numb just drink plenty of water and take your vitamins and make your hubby spoil you non stop
    lillymom828

Answer by lillymom828 at 7:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2011