When (or if) should I call?

I went on an interview Tuesday afternoon, the manager said he liked my ''good work ethic,'' that I looked him in the eye when talking, and I have a high ambition to find a career and not just a job. He asked me to come back today to see the duties of the position (medical receptionist), I went this morning 15min before I was supposed to be there, there was another girl there doing the same thing I was (2 see if we like the position) So The girl ''training'' me goes on lunch. The other asst. manager said I was able to leave since she goes on lunch, I feel they liked me for that position, but i'm not sure. When should I call, or if I even should,...and if so, what do I ask? It's been SO long since i've been on an interview

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would call tomorrow morning and comment on your impression of the position and ask them how they liked you.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• So the girl to train you went on lunch and you never got to do any of the training or learning session?

I would definitely call back and ask if the position is still available and when you could come in to do the training portion since you were not able to on whatever day you were there.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 4:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Did you send thank you notes to everyone you met with / worked with?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2011