Anyone have job security worries?

Do you or your spouse have job security worries?

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 4:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Money & Work

• My boyfriend does...for reasons I can't discuss here. It doesn't have anything to do with the economic crisis or anything though.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• No, not really. I work in the insurance industry. Not the most stable, but my job is pretty secure at the moment. We just had our 3rd quarter meeting and our company financials are stable. No government bailout needed for us!
    Anonymous

• My DH is one away from a lay off. I didn't worry until I found out that work is slowing up in the commercial sector. Construction and steel industry are not good fields to be in right now:(
    Anonymous

• No.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• A lot of times yes. But I cannot worry about what I cannot change. I thank God every day that my husband has a job and the health to work. So I will just do my best to take it one day at a time.Even when the economy was strong, there were still days I worried, because nothing is sure except death and taxes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Nov. 13, 2008