Have you seen that show about hoarders?

If so, what do you think about it?

I just have the same question going over and over in my mind...What causes those behaviors?? GROSS!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Entertainment

• I saw the whole first season. It just made me sad for those people and then motivated me to clean my entire house and get rid of as much as possible. There are a couple different things that can cause it but one is that it can be an OCD tendency.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 6:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• It always makes me feel good about that way my house looks.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 4:49 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I think it's nasty but I can't stop watching it, it's like a train wreck. I can't imagine wanting to keep trash and old diapers, or even hoarding animals. definately gross!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 4:49 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• The show is addicitve. It is definatley gross thought to see how people live. It makes me feel sorry for the people though.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Isolation, that is what causes such behavior.
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• They have episodes on Netflix and I was watching the first season. The lady who saved food and just left it wherever in her house and didn't remember it was there, and then saved tons of outdated food was ridiculous. Sheesh! Yuck!
    Anonymous

• omg, its so gross...i mean im not a clean freak or anything..but..those houses are disgusting!! there was one the other night about rats...i didnt watch it, but i taped it...uuuuugh so gross!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Yes, and it is sort of my motivation for cleaning because I don't want my house getting even a bit like that. And it is a mental condition.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 4:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• This week was my second week watching it. It's absolutely shocking to me. Doesn't it make you wonder about your own neighbor though?! LOL!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• It is an obsession. It is a mental condition.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:49 PM on Jan. 12, 2011