can being pregnant make ur nerves twitch more often

hey, it's me again my question is has anyone else expericened alot of twitching nerves while pregnant? the nerves in my calves, thighs, arms, back and feet always seem to twitching. I thought it be because of the increasd blood flow just wondering if anyone else exepriened it or no some one who did.

newmomdiva

Asked by newmomdiva at 4:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have and I'm 8 wks prego today.My calves hurt though and yes I have also felt the twitch-like feeling as well.I think my potassium is low though.
    All I can say is I'm sure its normal ,but if your hurting in your calves like I am I'd say its potassium all the way.Just eat plenty of Potassium filled foods and drink plenty of water.Otherwise if your experiencing no pain and just the twith-like stuff yeah just your nerves and your body under a little added stress but nothing to worry about! HAGD!
    Hugeat8wks

Answer by Hugeat8wks at 5:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i did and the dr told me my potassium was low try drinking juice with potassium or drinking gatorade seemed to help
    lillymom828

Answer by lillymom828 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2011