Is there anyway to get him to keep his socks/shoes on?

My 4 month old loves playing with his feet so nothing stays on for more than 5 seconds.....at home I'll just put him in footsie sleepers but I don't want his feet freezing when we go out. And it's New England so it gets cold!

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 4:20 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My guys socks slip off all the time. They rub their feet together. I got a pair of booties at Wal-mart that have a velcro strap at the ankle and they stay on for a few hours.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 5:18 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• when you go out, put him in clothes that have feet attached to them and put socks on first. but when he is at home i wouldnt worry about it. he is still too small to wear shoes anyway.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 4:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• lace up shoes and double knot them.

my kids loved taking shoes off. so every one of my kids got a pair of converse lace up high tops.
    Anonymous

• LOL my son is one year old, and let me say when you figure out the answer to this one let me know would you!
    Rosesandlilys

Answer by Rosesandlilys at 5:33 PM on Nov. 12, 2008