is anyone ee still snowed in,in the tenn area?

I have been snowed in all week.I havent been out of my house since Last Wed ( Jan 5th).I have ran out of things to do and am getting cabin fever big time.
anyone else?

Gods_Girl1979

Asked by Gods_Girl1979 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in General Parenting

• me too, here in GA. ready to leave already. and just found out kids are out AGAIN tomorrow. 4 days now!
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 5:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• sorry about my typo in the heading , i meant to say is anyone else, not anyone ee
    Gods_Girl1979

Comment by Gods_Girl1979 (original poster) at 5:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Yes, I am in Tn and the feeling is mutual. I haven't left my house since Sat. to go grocery shopping then. So it is not like something fun..lol The kids are out of school here til next Tues. I have made early plans for my b-day with a friend on Monday and I hoping to keep these plans. My b-day is not til the 23rd, but it is the only time we can get away..lol
    homemommie

Answer by homemommie at 6:29 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• oh my! i can feel for you! i pray you can get out on monday.i had hoped to get out saturday so we could go to a local second hand shop and buy a few things,they have half off on the 15th of each month.but chances are i wont even be able to get out to buy groceries at thsi point.we homeschool so my kids are home all the time anyways but with all the snow out,and the fact they know everyone else is out,they dont want to sit still for lessons.
    Gods_Girl1979

Comment by Gods_Girl1979 (original poster) at 9:01 AM on Jan. 13, 2011