Know it all people

So today someone is getting on my nerves and he does not even know what he is talking about I cannot wait to go back to school and until my team is all back in place to work again! I cannot be the only one???

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• I CAN NOT stand people like that. Not sure what makes them think that they are right about everything. I myself just try to avoid people like that, even if I go to a party and it's a spouse of someone I like, I ignore the know it all. Half the time all they do is make an ass out of themselves anyway, just by opening their know it all mouths. A good punch would have been great many times, but not very lady like !!
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• You're not the only one...alot of people are so super conceited!
    They totally p*ss me off!
    But smile anyways cuz there all dorks!
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• You are not the only one.
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I agree know it all's annoy the heck out of me.. I hate going around certain people because of course they have to make sure everyone hears them and they are right everyone else is always wrong..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 7:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2011