do you think....

that if you go into "my answers profile" and see that so and so voted up your answer on an anonymous question, and that specific person did not answer that question, it is possibly the OP of that question revealed? or does CM protect the anonyminoty of the OP and not tell you if the OP themselves (providing they remained anonymous in the post you answered) voted you up?

ive recently discovered my answers profile and realized it tells you who votes you up. i thought it was interesting, looking back at my answer and not seeing that person having answered the question themself. now im sure this doesn't mean in every case that this was the OP trying to remain anonymous. but it got me thinking, i wonder if this was the OP?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Where are our resident profile stalker expert? One could answer this for you. The anonymous feature drives her insane.

Anonymous

• I think I have a headache, anyone have any aspirin? comedy?
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Sometimes I don't answer a question but vote up another answer.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 5:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Hahaha. Not in every case.....
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Why do you care?
    Anonymous

• why do you care to open my question and waste your time answering it anonymous?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:16 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Not necessarily. I vote up plenty of questions on answers that I didn't answer also. I didn't want to be redundant, so I just voted up the good answers instead, and yes, sometimes the OP is anonymous. It has crossed my mind that people might think I must have been the OP, but then I figured any member who has been here kind of knows how things work and that lots of people do voteups on stuff they didn't answer.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i often don't answer if it has already been answered well. Plus I often vote up everyone just kicks. I would imagine I am not the only one.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:37 AM on Jan. 13, 2011