Another baby question. :)

Also, how do you know your baby has dropped? Because mine is putting A LOT more pressure down there and I can breath better but I can still feel him a bit in my ribs when I am sitting and laying down. But I know I felt it him kind of slip down this past Saturday at 2 a.m. and all of a sudden I could breath but I about peed my pants at the same time. LOL But I still feel crowded. I am pretty sure he dropped. Any idea? Your answers have helped me a ton! Thank you.

Brittany1286

Asked by Brittany1286 at 4:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sounds to me like he dropped.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 4:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Yea I think you dropped. My first son did the same thing.
    tsa_momma

Answer by tsa_momma at 4:36 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I could never tell when my girls dropped. My husband said once they looked low, and then a couple weeks later he said it looked like they had moved back up.
    katythemm

Answer by katythemm at 4:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• sounds to me like you dropped. if you have ab elly pic you could compare a couple weeks ago to today and visably see it too...
    Samanthamommy

Answer by Samanthamommy at 4:57 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• sounds like you dropped to me too :) the breathing better was always my sign :) also how well I could cross my arms LOL I know that one's silly but if I could cross them well, baby had dropped.
    Anonymous

• sounds like the baby dropped i think mine just did too cuz i can suddenly breathe and fold my arms it seems lower but im peeing all the dang time now a lot more than before. the baby is still in there though, so i still feel crowded, and get kicked in the freakin ribs.. but yay labor is getting closer...
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 7:15 PM on Nov. 12, 2008