Where's all the single mommas at!?

I am a single mom and I hold down a full time job and house and car. I have a 3 year old son and it is not easy but I make it work. I just want to say to all the single mommas out there doing things on their own good job and you are strong lionesses. and to all the other mommas out there likewise because it takes a strong woman to raise a child.

Bugzmomma

Asked by Bugzmomma at 5:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• Thanks!! This single mom is working, going to school fulltime and taking care of a 14 year old. It hasn't been easy but it has been an adventureous ride.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i am here. thanks for the boost of confidence. nope. its not easy at all. i work, go to school fulltime too. its rough. its all worth it at the end.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 5:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Way to go for you!
    I'm also a single mom, I work full time and we have our own place and car. I take care of everything, but w/ a lot of help from my Mom while I'm working, I couldn't do it without her!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 6:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I'm here. I'm working full time, taking care of two tween/teens AND my elderly grandmother. Talk about the "sandwich generation"!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Right here! I've been a single mom since I was about 6 months pregnant. My ds will be 18 in February & his "father" has never been part of his life. I had him during my senior year of high school which I finished, I also finished college & became Director of Human Resources for a private special ed school. I own my home & I have a 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder w/no car payments! It's been hard work every step of the way but I wouldn't trade a minute of it! My son is awesome!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 9:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• yea i feel you on that, i work full time and raise my daughter, i have a great man that helps alot now.. but i remember paycheck to paycheck and a car payment and rent..and also daycare expense... thank god for the few good men left.. KEEP STRONG SINGLE MOMS..
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 1:14 AM on Jan. 13, 2011