why does it feel she is sitting so low!!

its killing me!! 6 months.. its like i can feel her flip...

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 6:09 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you have 3more months to go and they do drop when i had my kids they would kick me where my boob's would jump up
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 6:16 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• you probably just carry low like i do. it's uncomfortable, and i can't even really tell when baby drops just because mine sit so low. i'm prego with #3 right now and it's been this way for all 3 of them. plus you only 3 more months to go i'm only 16 weeks and i'm already miserable! lol GL!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 6:32 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• You will know when your baby drops. It will most likely happen about 2 weeks or days before your baby is due. You will feel like you have to pee every Minute!!! Like a bladder infection!!
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 6:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• i feel your pain mama! im almost 6 months myself and swear she is playing trampoline on my bladder!
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 7:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• LMAO dez... the last two nights I had to potty like 5 times in an hour. im like OMG ur kidding me!!!! hahahha
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 7:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2011