What is the likely hood that im pregnant? adult content

December 29th i put a nuvaring in for the first time, the dr advised that we use another form of birth control for a week or so...of course, my fiance and i slipped up and didnt that weekend...now ive been spotting on and off since ive had it in and its been 3 weeks...what gives? i honestly would love to find out that im pregnant and he wouldnt mind either but then i would be delivering around the time of our wedding haha. either way im just wondering the likelyhood that i am pregnant and WHY am i spotting?? it goes from being pink to brown, one day it was dark red then clear the next...its freaking me out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How do you put in a Nuvoring? You said you put one in.
    Anonymous

• I would take a test to make sure. If not I would really be careful about being preggers esp since you have to wear that gown for your wedding!!!
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 6:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• The only way to know for sure is to take a pregnancy test. Sometimes periods can be totally abnormal. During the first month that you conceive you may spot for a few hours up to a few days during the implantation process. So, its obviously possible, but I would say not extremely likely.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• the nuvaring i had my dr put it in for me cause it was the first time using it i was nervous. but she just squeezed it and pushed it up with her finger. my friend puts hers in an empty tampon applicator and puts it in like you would a tampon. its comfortable in the sense that you cant feel it but i have felt it pushing on my cervix while being intimate so im annoyed with it. plus i have PMDD so im switching to Yaz to see if that helps. if not im either going with the mirena or implanon
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2011