Diet Meals

I need some diet meal ideas which include chicken. I weigh 150 & I'm 5'1. I need to lose 20-25lbs. Also any suggestions on how to get belly fat off??? At this point I just want a flat belly again and I could care less about my stretch marks.

mszh2010

Asked by mszh2010 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

Level 3 (-1 Credits)
  • It was really hard for me to find food to eat everyday and I was always wary of serving sizes of food I made myself so I started eating lean cuisine meals and it is so much easier knowing I'm staying in my calorie range and eating tasty food too. P90X is a kick you in the ass workout but you can't deny the results.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 6:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• marinate your chicken in diff things (italian dressing, mustard, etc) and grill, broil or bake. If you prepare it different ways you won't get as sick of it.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I slice cooked chicken breast and place them on top of a spinach salad and whatever kind of fresh veggies I have around and top it all off with a scoop of plain white rice and it is sooo good
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 8:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I put it in my salads and marinate it.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 10:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• just search online for recipes.....i just cut red meat out of my diet which means more chicken. So thats what I do is just search different recipes....
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I have one that I just found yesterday and made today. It is very yummy and there are probably all kinds of ways you could make this but it is
    Asian Chicken Lettuce Wrap / Serves 6 / Prep time 10 minutes

1 can (12.5 ounces)* canned chicken (but I used my own chicken that I cooked myself and just judged the amount.
    2 medium carrots, shredded (about 1 cup)
    3/4 cup diced red pepper (again I changed it a little, I used green pepper)
    4 green onions, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
    1/4 cup reduced fat Asain-style sesame salad dressing (I think this you could change to just about any low fat dressing you like)
    6 large Bib or iceberg lettuce leaves

1) Stir the chicken, carrots, pepper, onions and dressing in a medium bowl.
    2) Divide the chicken mixture among the lettuce leaves. Fold the lettuce leaves around the filling and serve immediately.

Each serving only has about 91 calories and is so yummy!
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 12:30 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I have another one that does not have chicken in it. It is Pasta With Roasted Cauliflower & Red Onions that is pretty yummy if you would like it PM me and I will send it to you. I think the magazine had one it for Sweet & Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry that I can also send you. Just let me know. That last one had like 460 calories which is still great.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 12:32 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 9:16 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• I do what fryshannon does, but I'll use a scoop of saffron rice instead. Very yummy...filling...low calorie...high protein =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 10:01 AM on Jan. 13, 2011

• Try core exercises for the belly!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2011