I miss T.G.I.F.!!!

What was your favorite show on the line-up?

jenae_gist

Asked by jenae_gist at 6:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh I miss it to! What ever happened to family shows at night? WE watched when it was Full House, Step by Step and Family Matters. I loved all of them!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:36 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

Same here! I really miss it!! They should do it again on TV Land or Nick at NIght!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Dude, Boy Meets World fo sho! I loved that show when I was a kiddie! I wish there were more family shows on in the evening instead of stupid (yet addicting) reality TV.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Boy Meets World! I knew I was missing one!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• reality tv SUCKS.. sorry lol... slipped... I miss it too.. use to watch it all the time!!!!!
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 6:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Step by Step
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2011