I feel stupid for asking this but... adult content

I had a baby 6 weeks ago and just a few hours after i had her i got my tubes tied. Well i think i had my first period a couple days ago it only lasted 3 days and alls i did was spot old blood. Is there any way they could have made any kind of mistake and there would be a possibility to get preg. Im not hoping to get preg or anything its just my husband mentioned(what if you could be preg?) cause i havent been feeling good.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Its prob something that can happen from the surgery. I would read the list of symptoms and such that you were given after the surgery. Anything is poss but Im sure its your body reacting to change GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• It's not very likely at all! It was probably your period but it is still getting back into the swing of things.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Sorry to say even a tubal is not 100%. Sounds normal tho.. Your body is getting back to normal. Don't worry it can take several months for your period to be "normal" again and then it may not be like it was before the baby or tubal..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2011