what would cause my skype transactions to be pending? I already got the skype credit on my account...what's up with that?

I recently put money on my skype account two times and it's been in the pending section of my bank account for 2 days but I've already gotten the credit on my skype account and used it up. Why would it still be pending?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Money & Work

• Some things take longer to clear from my bank. For example, our car insurance is taken out on a certain day every month. It shows on the car insurance web site that it is paid and cleared but it takes a week for it to "go though" completely on our online banking. This is the only thing that we have that does this. All of our other transactions are cleared within a day or two.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2011