ooopsie!! eek!

Does anyone have a children that is less than a year apart? I think this may be the case I have a 5 month old. I think I may be pregnant again!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes, i got pregnant with my 3rd when my 2nd was 4 months old. they are 13 months apart. my oldest and middle are 26 months apart.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• AHH gooood to know I am not the only one. Was your hubby shocked? I am nervous to tell my Husband!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• lol to say the least!!! he was not supportive in the beginning.. but we were going through a family tragedy at the same time so he probably would've been if we were in a good place at the time. she is turning 1 tomorrow and everything is just fine now :) good luck!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• My daughters are 11 months apart, they were born Jan and Dec 2005
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 7:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Two of my sister's girls are 12 months and 19 days apart. They have 4 girls 9,5,4,& 1 and she just anounced that she's pregnant for her 5th, probably another girl .LOL! We have declared our house off limits for my son's birthdays, because when the girls spend the night for his birthday, another little cousin comes along. LOL!!! I am the exact opposite. Our boys are 11 & 2. We spaced them a little.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 7:29 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• No, unfortunately my 1st & 2nd were 14 yrs apart and we tried 8 yrs for her, with a miscarriage in between. Then 5 yrs again for our 3rd. I didn't want them too close, but 14 yrs apart was way tooooooo long. Good luck, don't forget, it takes 2 to tango if he gets upset, you didn't get that way all by yourself.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2011