WHAT DID YOU DO TO EASE MORNING SICKNESS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Snacked constantly. I carried Saltine crackers and hard lemon drops with me everywhere.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 4:31 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I had toast and milk in bed before I started my day. Than I ate peanut butter cheese crackers through out the day.
    tsa_momma

Answer by tsa_momma at 4:33 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Mine was so bad I tried Preggie Pops, work pretty good.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 4:33 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i ate the roman noodles. Sounds silly but it really did work. It must have been the salt.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 4:42 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I eat lemon or something really sharp in taste, and drink 7 up. seems to help for now. the crackers don't work for me. The roman noodles are making me hungry! lol
    Anonymous

• I loved the preggie pops! I got the lozenges (spelling?) because they came in my favorite flavors and was much easier than a lollipop. And when I had some left over when I was gestational diabetic they helped bring my blood sugar up, and I had some while I was in labor because the only things I was allowed was ice chips and hard candy.
    katythemm

Answer by katythemm at 4:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• For some reason with this pregnancy sugar was the only thing that calmed my tummy. Like sucking on hard candy or drinking sprite.
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 4:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I was able to survive on: macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, grilled cheese, toast, crackers, ginger snaps (some are too spicy), Sprite, and gatorade
    SassyJulie

Answer by SassyJulie at 5:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Ginger root pills baby! They saved my life. They stopped the puking but I was still a little nauseated for a few weeks. I think I would've ended up in the hospital without them.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Ginger ale! some people say letting the bubbles go away helps but i liked it better with them...or ginger hardcandy...ummm saltines....and thats about it..i lived off of that stuff for 14 weeks straight...which was exactly how long i had "all day sickness"...it goes away i swear!
    MamaAnnie87

Answer by MamaAnnie87 at 1:00 AM on Nov. 13, 2008