How embarassing!

My brother and gf are coming in tomorrow for a visit with us and we were planning on painting some touch up spots, just to make things look nice. The paint was in the garage all summer and now through this winter and now it's dead and dried out.
We have no money at all. Any ideas of what I could use to get the spots off the walls?
Permanent marker, pen marks, scuff marks...the list goes on. What could I use to get it off without taking the paint off the walls?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I have used the Mr. Clean magic eraser, it is pretty good.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 7:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I use the white erasing pads when tenants move out. You can often buy them at the dollar tree. I do not think it will work on the marker but it does on alot of marks and scuffs.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• You might try that Magic Eraser but read the directions carefully. Really though, you might just say the kids got a little wild and you'll be painting when you can open the windows (if it's cold there).
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2011