Preparing for news of unborn baby girl....

Dec 23rd we got upsetting news about baby to be. Well Friday we go back to the Dr in Orlando. We get results of the amneosentosis. Not sure if I should worry or not cause I dont think that kind of test will confirm our baby's problem. But at the same time its a little nerve racking. Im calm just getting anxious you know. going in hoping for good news, that everything with her brain formed normally and it was a misreading of an ultrasound.. tho i was at the best women and childrens hospital in the state of FLA....

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 7:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You are in my thoughts and prayers. Miracles can happen just be prepared for what ever news comes your way and feel at ease that everything happens for a reason no matter how painful it might be. May God bless you, your family and you baby girl.

Anonymous

• yes ma'am. Winnie Palmer!!! U must be in Fla.. lol and thank you
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 7:20 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• im praying for you and your family--i have been told there is a light spot on my baby girls liver and i opted to not have an amnio but i know how painful the waiting game is. just remember she has been given to you for a reason and even if there is something wrong with her you are her mommy and you will love her just the same. there are wonderful things medicine can do nowadays and treatments for everything so hope is never in vain. and babies are sooo much stronger than we think-they really want to live and are incredible fighters. good luck, mama!
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 7:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Awesome. I know of Winter park but never lived there. If i have the option, I think I will have her there, just incase.. im moving from Lake county to Daytona.. so i hope i get induced so i can make it on that drive. lol. i really likes the dr..
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 7:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Will be praying for you! A baby is a blessing! I hope everything works out!
    Brooke1007

Answer by Brooke1007 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• I had an amniocentesis because I was pregnant at age 37. It seemed like forever for the results to come back, and I worried the entire time. I still remember I was mopping the kitchen floor when the Dr's. office called with the good news my baby was OK. and I still sat down and cried. I wish you the best,  a good Hospital can work miracles, and so can a strong willed little baby. May GOD be watching over you & your baby.

MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2011

• Thank you. Results came back Jan 3rd but my appt was set for Jan 14th. so I hope no call is a good call
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 8:51 AM on Jan. 13, 2011